Welcome to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction
Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or it is disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
Halfway Houses - Pathfinder House
PO Box 1073
761 S. Union Street
Lima, OH 45802
[Back to top]
222 E. Kibby Street
Lima, OH 45804
Willie Robertson – Intake Coordinator
John Schneider – Executive Director
- Adult male and female offenders; Male and female Transitional Control offenders
- Referrals with history of violence considered on a case by case basis
- Arson and sex offenses
- Admit from these counties only; Allen, Auglaize, Champaign, Defiance, Hancock, Hardin, Logan, Mercer, Paulding, Putnam, Shelby, Wyandot, and Van Wert (except female TC cases to also include Toledo)
- 3 to 6 month program
- GED testing.
- Group and individual alcohol/drug counseling which is criminal justice specific.
- Drug counseling aftercare.
- Cognitive behavioral life skills classes.
- Anger management groups.